Financial / Rates
Please inquire with our Admissions Coordinator at 502-222-3186 to discuss your coverage for Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation. We are happy to coordinate and make sure you are educated about your benefits prior to admission. Below is information about typical Medicare Benefits.
Medicare will cover skilled care only if all of the following are true:
- You have Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance) and have days left in your benefit period.
- You have a qualifying hospital stay. This means an inpatient hospital stay of 3 consecutive days or more. You must enter the skilled nursing facility within a short period of time after discharging from the hospital setting.
- Your doctor has ordered the services you need for skilled nursing care, which require the skills of professional personnel such as registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists, etc.
- You require the skilled care on a daily basis and the services must be ones that can only be provided in a skilled nursing facility on an inpatient basis.
- You need these skilled services for a medical condition that:
– was treated during a qualifying 3-day hospital stay, or
– started while you were getting skilled nursing care for a medical condition that was treated during a qualifying 3-day hospital stay.
Our Daily rate for skilled nursing care include room and board:
- Three meals per day served in main dining or rehabilitative dining areas
- Tray service, plus snacks
- Special diets upon physician order
- Daily assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), i.e., dressing, bathing, ambulation, personal hygiene needs
- Daily housekeeping service
- Bed and bathroom linens (less incontinent care linens)
- Administration of medications as prescribed by either attending/alternate physician
- 24-hour supervision by licensed nursing personnel (R.N. or L.P.N.) and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Assistance with feeding
- Planned activities
- Recreational and occupational programs
- Drug regimen review
- Social services consultation
- Discharge planning and referral service
- Rooms furnished in accordance with state and federal regulatory agencies